Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions closely before using our website. Any use of the www.fushifaru.com website, for the purposes of travel arrangements and accommodation, confirms that the guests are aged 18 or above and that guests have read and fully accept these terms and conditions. The resort may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. These terms and conditions are devised for the protection of all parties.
Rates are subject to applicable taxes including 12% Goods and Services Tax (GST), Green Tax USD 6 per person per night and 10% service charge. The maximum number of guests allowed is dependent on the room category as stated on this website. Extra guests are subject to supplemental charge. Extra beds and cots are subject to availability.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
While we will use our best efforts to provide all travel arrangements as confirmed, reasonable changes in the travel arrangements may be made if you write to us via this email [email protected].
If the online rate for the alternate reservation date(s) is higher than the original rate, the balance must be paid by you before departure.
Date changes will be done subject to availability.
Full payment is required 5 days prior to arrival date, either by Credit Card ( Visa, Master, Amex and Union Pay) OR Wire Transfer. If payment is by wire transfer, valid payment proof must be received prior to arrival. If the booking is for Festive period (24th December till 09th January), non-refundable full payment is required 14 days prior to arrival date. If prepayments are not received as per payment terms, the resort has the rights to release the booking without prior notification.
For all bookings, an accepted credit card is required to guarantee bookings at the time of confirmation.
No penalty fee will be charged for cancellation made up to 5 days before date of arrival ( except to Festive season). Cancellations received less than 5 days’ prior to arrival will incur a fee of 100 percent. In the event of a no show or failure to arrive at the resort are subject to 100% cancellation fee. Special offers or promotion may have different cancellation policies as stated in the offer details.
|Age Group||Accommodation||Meal Plan||Transfer|
|0 – 1||Free||Free||Free|
|2 – 11||Free||Free meal plan according to the paying adult||40% off adult price|
Seaplane transfers from Velana International Airport ( Male Airport) to Fushifaru Maldives will be arranged in accordance with guests’ arrival and departure flight times. Your first Fushifaru experience begins with your arrival at Velana International Airport where our airport Resident will be waiting for you outside the arrival hall, holding a “Fushifaru Maldives” placard. Following your arrival, our airport Resident will escort you to VIP lounge of Trans Maldivian Airways, a short 5 minute trip in a shuttle bus. The lounge serves light drinks and snacks and offers complimentary WIFI. The day time flight to Fushifaru Maldives is an exciting 35 minutes' journey, flying over the beautiful archipelago and witnessing the mesmerizing views of the atolls and island formations.
Seaplane transfers operates only during daylight hours. In order to meet these timelines, your outbound flight must arrive in the Maldives between 0600hrs and 15:45hrs and inbound flight from the Maldives must depart between 09:00hrs and 20:00hrs. If your flight arrives outside of these times, we would recommend booking a day use room or 1 night accommodation at a hotel near the Airport. In order to arrange this transfer, we would require your flight arrival time to the Maldives, flight number and full names of all as in their passport by no later than 72 hours before arrival.
- Transfers are arranged by the Resort on behalf of the Operator hence the Resort will require full guest’s arrival and departure information upon reservation.
- Seaplane reservation confirmation for next day transfers is only made available to the Resort by 19:30 at earliest.
- Infant will not be provided with a seat and no luggage, however, if a seat is required, the rate for child (2-11.99 yrs) will be applicable.
- Each guest can carry 20kg of checked in luggage and 5kg hand luggage. Any excess of luggage is chargeable at a cost of 5 USD per kg excluding tax (subject to change without prior notice
- Cancellation with less than 72-hour notice prior to the date of the flight will be subject to 50% of applicable one-way rate.
- No-show will be charged at 100% of the rates quoted.
- All transfers are subject to tides, weather conditions and the Operator’s terms & conditions.
- Departure timings are set by the Operator and can be subject to delays.
- In case the transfer is being shared with guests of other resorts, non-direct flights with multiple stops may occur.
- Seaplane transfers are subject to airline policies and regulations; the Resort assume no liability for any discrepancies or costs incurred arising from or in connection with a failure by the Operator to make adequate enquiries or for any variation imposed on such requirements.
- Seaplane transfers are operated by a third party; hence the Resort is not liable for any delay or operational matters of the transportation. The Resort’s role is to arrange the transportation booking on behalf of the guest.
- In the event of a change in pricing by the seaplane company, the Resort reserves the right to adjust the rates accordingly.
- Fushifaru Maldives will strive to assist in arranging alternative overnight accommodation in Male', including re-scheduling and re-confirming transfer times for the following day (subject to availability).
HEALTH, PASSPORT,AND VISAS
It is your responsibility to ensure that you and other members of your party obtain the right inoculations and medical advice before you travel. Similarly, it is your responsibility to ensure that you and other members of your party have correct and valid passports, visas and have confirmed to all other requirements pertaining to your travel arrangements before the holiday commences.
Should you require assistance on this matter we will be pleased to make recommendations. We will not be held responsible for you travelling without the correct travel documents.
You are strongly recommended to take out a personal travel insurance, at the time of booking, for all members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate. Booking acceptance shall be deemed to include your confirmation that you have taken out such insurance.
We would wish to resolve amicably any reasonable complaint that we receive relating to the standard of service or accommodation arrangements.
If your complaint cannot be resolved locally you must follow this up by writing a formal complaint letter to us within 28 days of your return home incorporating all other relevant information. It is a condition of this agreement that you communicate any problem relating to the standard of service or accommodation arrangements to the relevant authority at The Radh Hotel you will be staying in. If still not resolved then follow this up with a written complaint. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we cannot accept responsibility as we have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify the matter.
Please mail your concerns to [email protected]ru.com
Check-in and Check-out Time
The resort’s check-in time is at 2.00pm and check-out time is 12.00pm. Late check-out is subject to availability and extra charges may apply.