We use your personal information in order to fulfil our commitment to providing an unparalleled guest experience in connection with all of your interactions with FUSHIFARU MALDIVES. As part of that undertaking, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information that we gather. Please take a moment to read the below.
1. We use your personal information in order to fulfil our commitment to providing an unparalleled guest experience in connection with all of your interactions with FUSHIFARU MALDIVES. As part of that undertaking, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information that we gather. Please take a moment to read the below.
2. We collect contact information to communicate news and offers from the resort which may be of interest to you. We may use such information as well to enhance what we provide on property in response to you and other guest feedback.
3. By providing personal information, it is considered you have provided this willingly and therefore allowed us to obtain, own, use your personal information. This consent is given voluntarily and may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
4. On occasion we may share your personal information with our service providers in order to provide you an enhanced guest experience. We ensure these third parties shall protect your personal information in the same manner.
5. Some of these disclosures may involve transfers of your Personal Information to a country outside of the European Union or the wider European Economic Area (EEA) ("International Transfers"). The EEA is comprised of the member states of the European Union, and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
6. The term protected information refers to information that can be used to identify you individually. Protected information includes guest names, address, age, gender, method of payment and passport. You provide your protected information when you make a reservation with us, visit fushifaru.com or complete guest comment cards and feedback.
7. We collect and store information through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and other sources to maintain and improve our site. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for recordkeeping purposes. It may identify the device you use to access fushifaru.com, but it does not collect personal information about you. While browsing our web site you can search for rates and availability without providing any protected information.
8. Visitors to fushifaru.com who make an online booking are asked to complete a reservation profile. When you create a reservation profile you will be asked to provide specific protected information, including your name, address and contact information, as well as certain guarantee and deposit information to secure your reservation, such as your credit card number. Providing your personal data for such purposes constitutes your acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms and conditions contained herein. Reservations can also be made by contacting the resort directly. When you make a reservation, we may ask you for protected information such as your name, address, telephone number and method of payment.
9. During the reservation process you may choose to create a personal profile and in doing so provide us with personal information, including but not limited to; name, contact details, holiday preferences, and payment details. All information provided to create your guest profile is covered under the protected information.
10. Secure Transactions – FUSHIFARU Maldives website uses the SSL encryption protocol to guarantee secure transactions and complete confidentiality. Your bank details and all the information you enter on the various forms are automatically encrypted when your data is transferred over the network using our SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL is the most widely used and successful secure transaction solution. The SSL encryption system automatically encrypts your data before it is transmitted over the network, and it can only be decrypted using a unique key once it has arrived on our server. If your browser supports this system, you will see a padlock or symbol in the top or bottom right hand side of your screen.
11. During your stay, we record your itemised spending to accurately assemble your folio, which sets out your room rate and other expenses billed to your room. We also record this information to comply with financial reporting requirements, including those imposed by our auditors and government regulators. Information to your stay may also be stored (i.e. health issues, payment difficulties). We may also collect certain information as required by local laws (e.g. passport number). In addition, we may retain the content of any document (including comment cards, electronic documents such as emails and other similar forms of communication) that you send us before, during or following your stay. This information will not be shared with any third party.
13. We take all steps to ensure that protected information is kept in a secure location, to which only authorised individuals have access. We also store certain guest information in our Reservation System which comprises a secure customer database stored on our server. We store Protected information for such period required by law or for as long as we believe there to be a business justification for doing so.
14. We may conduct joint marketing activities with selected partners where we deem the combined offers to be of interest to you. In these instances, protected information will only be accessible to mailing houses or parties contractually engaged with appropriate privacy and confidentiality controls in place. At no time will Protected information be issued to any partners for their own use. We will only share Protected information about you without your consent where: (a) it is required or authorised by law; (b) it is required to provide you with services you have requested in which case you will be deemed to have given your consent; (c) if your stay has been paid for by a third party we will provide billing information to the paying party; (d) if you have failed to pay amounts owed to a property.